Writing in the Mail Online today Janice Atkinson gives 10 reasons why David Cameron's recent attempt to portray himself as a eurosceptic cannot be believed. Not even in the slightest if this list is anything to go by.
1. He reneged on Cast Iron Guarantee to hold EU treaty referendum.
2. Changed Tory Fisheries policy, and no longer calls for repatriation of UK territorial waters.
3. Supported EU regulation of the City of London.
4. Supports entry of Turkey to the EU - encouraging mass immigration.
5. Supported creation of EU External Action Service.
6. Failed to reduce EU budget / allows increase despite promises.
7. Supports the creation of Eurozone core which would leave the UK in a permanent minority position.
8. Prepared to have 40 billion pounds UK money go via the IMF to the Eurozone Bailout.
9. Forced three line whip on EU referendum debate in the Commons.
10. Rolled over to Agency Worker directive and other EU laws which harm UK business and jobs.
Atkinson ends with the statement we think everyone will empathise with. She said about David Cameron: "You are one of the reasons I left the party because I couldn’t believe a word you said."